Foamed vinyl wallpaper by method of screen printing consists of two layers: the bottom layer is made of paper or non-woven base, the upper layer is made of vinyl which is resistible to mechanical effect, dirt and water cleaning. The upper layer is thick enough to conceal roughness of the walls.
Metal and luminescent inks, nacre, glitter powder, glass and vinyl balls shall add artistic appeal.
Chemical embossing wallpapers consist of two layers: the bottom layer is made out of paper and the top layer is out of PVC. Due to special polish (inhibitor), which interferes with foaming process, the covering acquires relief texture after heat treating. These wallpapers are more durable, washable and resist mold. This kind is one of the most popular for kitchen and halls. In comparison with the screen printing wallpapers they render full brightness and richness of the color with photographical precision.
Hot embossing PVC wallpapers consist of two layers: the bottom layer is a paper or non woven base and the top layer is made of PVC. These wallpapers are more durable, washable and resist mold. Due to unique technologies with photographic precision they can imitate the texture of noble fabric, rumpled paper, decorative needlework, embroidery and other voluminous textures. They can be made out of paper or non woven base.
- Vinyl paintable (1,06 × 25m)
- PVC paper based wallcoverings, chemical embossing 0,53x10m
- Profile PVC foamed wallcoverings on paper base 0,53x10m
- Vinylic a hot stamping 1,06x10m
- PVC paper based wallcoverings hot embossing 0,53х10 m
- Profile PVC foamed wallcoverings on flizeline base 1,06x10 m
- Collection «Rivers» profile PVC foamed wallcoverings on flizeline base 1,06x10 m
- Vinyl paintable (1,06 × 10m)
- Collection «Carbon» vinyl paintable ruggedized (1,06x25m)